Chat box

2014/09/17

2014.09.14 Jeong Hoon's handwriting message

All I can make from this lovely writing is:
"Hello everybody, I am Jeong Hoon.
Chuseok 2014 something... " :-D
Hand it over to you guys:
(Edit: translation below)



From his official facebook

Google trans, based on Japanese fan translation of zhangzi san:

^ ^ Hello this is Jeong Hoon

2014 weather getting cold (Obon) even after Chuseok
The idea that it does not remain anymore spreads ... ㅜㅜ
Everyone, how are you?
Sorry it did not seem seen for a long time, and Well by painful.
And I have a movie cameo shooting in China called "Dad's Vacation" and shooting "The Genius" recently.
"City of the Sun" I'm a going to start shooting at the end of the month.
You see laughter at the sight of us going to take a year indeed'm I want to meet soon
Hahahaha ... ㅜㅜ
I am waiting for the day when I could see really early.

September 14, 2014
K.J.H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...