Chat box

2014/07/13

KBS Cool FM 2014.07.11: Kim Jeong Hoon wants to act with Suzy

Watch it in video and read the English content below,
Jeong Hoon looks ever so young and cute ^^






Kim Jeong Hoon Says He Wants to Act Opposite miss A’s Suzy

Source: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=70600

Kim Jeong Hoon revealed his desire to act opposite miss A’s Suzy.

During the July 11 broadcast of KBS Cool FM’s Gayo Plaza, DJ Lee Sora asked Kim Jeong Hoon, “Is there any actor or actress that you would like to work with?”

Kim Jeong Hoon answered, “There’s many. I have many sunbaenims I would like to work with. I worked with Myung Kye Nam sunbaenim once and he was different than the others.”

When Lee Sora asked, “What about actresses?” Kim Jeong Hoon answered, “Suzy. I would also like to meet Jun Ji Hyun once.”

Meanwhile, Kim Jeong Hoon released his new mini album 5091 on July 3th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...