Chat box

2013/06/12

What does Jeong Hoon have to say about himself?

I can't help giggling when I read this article :D
Let's hear what Jeong Hoon says about his new drama 그녀의 신화, and about HIM :

Article from http://www.hancinema.net/kim-jeong-hoon-cast-for-jtbc-her-myth-56960.html


"Kim Jeong-hoon from the duo UN has been cast for the main role of the new JTBC drama [ Her Myth ].

[ Her Myth ] is about two women with different fates and a man who has everything.

Kim Jeong-hoon takes on the role of Do Jin-hoo, a man who has looks, brains, reputation and background. He is the heir of the greatest fashion group.

Kim Jeong-hoon said, "I thought the character was very much alike me when I first read the script. I wanted to try something like this. I think I can show everyone a different side of me this time". "

Apparently, Jeong Hoon admited that he had looks, brains, reputation and background, right?
Not that I disagree  ^____^

I just hope the translation from hancinema is reliable.
Original article: http://news.nate.com/view/20130610n08603?mid=e0101 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...