Chat box

2011/06/07

2011.6.3 "We need romance" Press conf video

I know you guys don't like this kind of drama.
I agree that it's not for all ages. You'd better not watch it.
It's totally up to your choice.
JH has 2 or 3 films this year, so there'll be more "normal" ones for you later.

JH is just trying to be a versatile actor, he would have to go through all phases.
Remember those Korean great actors?
Jo In Sung, Lee Byung Hun, Gong Yoo,.. even Yon-sama Bae Yong Joon.
They've all gone through it.
I couldn't say I like their such scenes, but I appreciate their effort.

The drama will be broadcasted from June 13th, 11pm.

The press conference on SSTV channel, a rather clear video among other blur ones:




Sina interview with JH and the cast, JH said something "Sorry" about the kiss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...