Chat box

2011/06/07

2011.6.3 JH's interview in Press conf



Drama "We need romance" press conference on June 3rd.
Jeong Hoon's answer in the interview gives me a kinda nostalgia T_T

Question: What about you, Kim Jung Hoon (about love)?

Kim: Some people think love is important, some think money is more important. They all have priorities. For me, love was a top priority during my early 20’s. However, it’s not so high for me anymore. I may be dating someone, but never have “I-want-to-date-someone” kind of feeling. It’s not very important for me at this point.

Jo Yeo Jeong (main actress): Uh, what??

Q: Who’s your ideal girlfriend?

Kim: I used to like cold city woman–short cut hair, glasses, mini skirt, and red shoes. None of that matters when you get older. I don’t have any particular style that I like at this moment. I just like someone pretty. All men are the same (laugh).

Q: What kind of girlfriends have you had in the past?

Kim: Not many. My first love was during senior in high school. Second is when I was 20. No one after that… those two have left me a deep impression. Not that I can’t forget them, I feel like I used up all the love left in me with those two.

Q: Have you ever thought that you’ve become an “herbivore” (someone who is passive about relationships)?

Kim: Not at all. I’m very much a carnivore.


Source: http://blog.dramafever.com/2011/06/i-need-romance-holds-press-conference/
(You can read the whole interview in english there)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...