Chat box

2012/10/18

Kim Jeong-hoon's 1st Comeback Show to Hit Screen on Mnet

Article about Jeong Hoon on http://www.kstar10.com/view.htm?idxno=2012101710480513130


Kim Jeong-hoon's 1st Comeback Show to Hit Screen on Mnet

Korean singer and actor Kim Jeong-hoon is revving up to perform on a local TV show for the first time in nearly seven years.

The Hallyu star will put on the first televised performance of his new ballad “Heart For Only One Person” [translated title] on Mnet’s live music show “Music Triangle” Tonight at 6 p.m. KST, Kim's manager said in a statement Wednesday.

The remake tune is the title track of his new mini-album “My Story,” dropped on October 12, which lists five sentimental and nostalgic tunes.

“It’s been seven years since I last performed on local music shows. I’m so nervous that I’m not sure if I can do well when singing live. But I’ll do my best on my longed-for stage,” Kim said in a statement, confessing his nervousness.

The “PRESENT” singer will be busy with the new album’s activities in Korea, while his new film “Mr. Jeong-hoon!!! My Star is a Chickenman?!” [translated title] is set to open in Japanese theaters on October 31.

The movie star will meet and greet his fans in three TOHO Cinemas theaters in Japan, starting with Tokyo on October 31, Nagoya on November 1 and Osaka on November 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...