Chat box

2012/10/05

Articles about KJH's new album "My story"



Kim Jung Hoon releasing a new album 

Article from Star N News


Kim Jung Hoon is returning with new music.

On 4th, his agency announced, "Kim Jung Hoon will be releasing a new album, 'My Story', on October 9th."

Previously, Kim Jung Hoon built his acting career, casting in drama tvN 'I Need Romance', SBS 'Retard Mother', movie 'Final blow', and musical 'Catch Me If You Can'.

Kim Jung Hoon's new title track, 'Heart for One' was written by songwriter Lee Hyun Seung, who wrote Kim Tae Woo's 'Love Rain' and Baek Ji Young's 'Don't Forget'.

The new album is a remake album, and a number of great songs were rendered to fit Kim Jung Hoon's clear and heartfelt voice.

Kim Jung Hoon said, "I recently watched 'Reply 1997', and it reminded me of my school days. So, I wanted to bring out great songs from back then, and touch people's nostalgia. I feel quite nervous since it was a long away from music."

On the other hand, Kim Jung Hoon will start official promotion from 4th.


By Kim Dong Joo - STAR N News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...