Chat box

2012/03/02

JH acting in Japan's "Run 60" ?



An interview with Kim Jeong Hoon and Park Kwang Hyun about the musical "Catch me if you can", only Jeong Hoon's part is translated:

Talent Park Kwang Hyun and Singer Kim Jeong Hoon in "Catch me if you can" casting

Idol, flower boy,...
can you catch them?

Park Kwang Hyun (35) debuted in 1997 in SBS drama "Woman".

Kim Jeong Hoon (32) debuted in the handsome duo UN in 2000. With a busy schedule, he's got 6 Korean albums and 9 Japanese singles, 3 Japanese albums so far. This role in "Catch me if you can" will be his musical stage debut.

Kim Jeong Hoon said "Since they made ​​a musical show from drama 'Goong' in Japan, I thought I would want to stand on musical stage. So, I will appear on stage after I got off SBS weekend drama 'Silly mom" filming and Japan TBS drama "Run 60'. The shooting schedule is superimposed, feel like dying. But I consider it a sort of pleasure. "

" I debuted as a singer and wanted to sing a lot in domestic. But due to situation, I haven't had any concert here since 2006, and I've only had 3 concerts in Japan. Fortunately, this time I will have more time on stage. This time I share it with Park Kwang Hyun hyung" he said.

During the interview, Kim Jeong Hoon and Park Kwang Hyun discovered that they had a lot in common. Since their debut, they've kept a neutral image accompanied by singing and acting. They enlisted in military service in full wing and served in defense. They has advanced to get name recognition in Japan entertainment industry. They didn't even aware of the fact that both are of blood type AB, they were astonished when finding it out.

Kim Jeong Hoon said "In Japan showbiz, hard works are often rewarded. Talent without sincerity will turn fans away. To express my gratitude to my fans for always supporting me, I thought I'd show them a colorful look. It is an important reason to decide that I will have a musical appearance. "

Source: http://news.donga.com/3/all/20120301/44431502/1

"Run 60" team:

 Credit to Mamin san

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about the drama 'run60'.
    Do you have any informations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the information of John Hoon acting in Run 60 has not been confirmed yet. I'll update when I see any news. If John Hoon truly act in Run 60, of course we will have tons of infos to share ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...