Chat box

2011/09/07

Report about JH concert Sep 5th

[2011.09.05] Nagoya Live and Talk
Report by piggy88 @junghoonchina




"I have never thought that I would write the journal.

After all, there is not much to say... I have no ideas what the conversation was between John-Hoon and the DJ Christine. But since this is my very first experience, do it anyway.

Arriving at Nagoya on the evening of September 4 then checked in the hotel and waited for the 'big day'. The next day, c-san and I agreed to meet at her hotel at noon. Due to I am a direction blind, I left the hotel around 9:30. go to the airport to check how early I need to check in on the 6th. Then took the train to Nagoya station to meet c-san. Got there around 11 am. A little bit ahead of time. Went into an electronic store to see if I could buy an MP3 recorder. Luckily I found a pretty good one. Then I remembered I would not be able to charge it and I could not read the manual either. The gave up. After finding c-san and having lunch together, we were heading to our destination.

We got there around a quarter to two. While we were looking for washroom sign, a group of men walked by with a photographer at the front. I was thinking who else also had an event here. c-san called out: John-hoon. I ran after them. One of the men stopped me. I could only see the side of him. The hair colour did not look that light in person. Then we took a seat at the lobby to wait. Suddenly people all ran to the front. we followed them. People started lining up in the lobby. Later the the security took us to the courtyard of Congress Centre to line up there instead. We went into the shopping area in small groups. By the time of our turn, one set of the photos has been sold out. Then we lined up to pay and to get the poster from the first album. Again lined up to enter the concert hall. We got pretty good seat. I was quite worried if c-san could take video since we were at the front row of the second section. But she was very good at it. Looking forward for the recording...

The lights in the hall were out and the lights on the stage went on. It showed a huge John-Hoon behind the curtains. When the curtains were up, the real John-hoon in black suit with a checker scarf appeared in front of us. He looked a lot slimmer than the korean drama. The hair colour looked lighter on the stage. Everybody screamed. The first song was Taboo. I liked it a lot.

Talk with Christine
2. Blue moon
3. Korean song... (don't know the name)

Talk with Christine
Took off the jacket.
4. You don't belong to me
5. Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Changed in another dark jacket.
6. True Love
7. Special Song

Talk with Christine
8. To Her

Then he waved goodbye... pretending. Changed in white shirt and came out again...
Encore
1. 僕らなりの詩
2. シリウス "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...