Chat box

2011/05/08

Japan fanmeeting Report 2011.5.4

Here is what I experienced in Jeong Hoon's Japan fanmeeting 2011.05.04:



On 5.3 morning, I arrived at Narita airport.
My friend picked me up, and she said
"Today John Hoon is coming to Tokyo too. At Haneda airport.
Do you want to go there NOW ?"

That's great, let's go. Immediately.
We took a bus to Haneda airport.
There was traffic jam on the route, we were worried that JH might arrive before us.
But fortunately, JH arrived at about 14:30,
we even had time for a small fan lunch before seeing him.

There was a Korean boyband coming too, same time with Jeong Hoon.
A very young boyband, name "There", or "Their", or something like that?
So we JH's fan and Their fans were lining up together, holding flowers and gifts for our idol.

JH came out first.
He wore the same blue suit that he'd had in "Strong heart" show.
With sunglasses, with his fringe down, so cool ne ~



We heard he were tired because of drama's filming.
Luckily he didn't wear a mask this time, we can see his whole gorgeous face ^^

JH smiled to fans, then went off quicly, left us with a lingering handsome image.
The sky started to rain (ha ha!)
It rained until 5.5 when JH left Tokyo.
His rain-man power is that strong?

On 5.4 afternoon,
we came to the fanmeeting early, queuing to buy Crossone's goods etc.
I'll skip the details, until 18:00, when JH appeared on the stage.
He was already sweating from the first moment he stepped out.
What did they do to him? (kkk)


JH sang "Rainy flash" with a warm and emotional voice.
We all sang together with him.
JH said, this is the first time he watched "Rainy flash" PV.
At its release time, he was inside the army and couldn't watch.
He adore the actor in the PV, who is very handsome in his opinion.
Well, what I want to know is, does JH adore the actress in the PV ?

JH then spoke with the MC in a very interesting conversation,
which I didn't understand any words, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.
As his Japanese vocabulary is not enough to express his ideas,
JH used many facial expressions and body gestures.
He frowned, he winked, he smirked, he waves, he pouted,..
altogether very lively and lovely ^^



MC asked about his recent watched/favorite movie, and he said "Jane Eyre"
(a famous English novel and film)
MC didn't understand, she asked it again, and JH insisted "Jane Eyre!"
MC still didn't got it.
JH asked in English:
"You don't know it?"
MC answered, in english too:
"I don't know it."
Then, JH exclaim in a funniest voice:
"Oh my god~"
Haha, I had a good laugh at this small dialogue.

JH sang the song "If I.." from his new Single album.
After singing, he asked Japanese fans: what song is it?
They answered him by some strange words, maybe don't know how to pronunciation this title?
JH laughed "Hihihi..." in a very sweet and tolerant voice :D

He then decided to come down to the audience,
to the loyal Japanese fans who have been waiting for him for these 2 years plus 2 months.
Here start my running!
Everybody went crazy and tried to shake hands with him, or just plainly touch him.
Don't worry, we didn't hurt him.
I rushed to him, but there were already a wall of fans in front of me.
As my seat is far from the stage, so I had no chance.
I couldn't even see where he was.
I jumped up and down.
I just heard fans' screams in this or that direction and I would run over there.
After 10 minutes like that, JH came back to the stage, and me back to my seat, T_T

But I didn't give up hope.
JH seemed to hear my wish, so at the end of the fanmeeting, he decided to come down again (?)
(Please let my skip other details in the fanmeeting, for me the running part is the most excited :D )

I started my chase again.
Saitama Arena was so big and splendid.
I ran from north to south, from east to west, but everywhere I went,
I was blocked by either fans or chairs.
At 11th minute, finally I could reach him, when JH walked fast to the stage and other fans were left behind.
Run me run!
Five steps away.
Two steps away.
But too late, JH already passed ahead of me.
I jumped in, and just catched.
And I catched his hand ^^^^^^^^

I couldn't see clearly if it was JH's hand, or just somebody's hand.
I just catched it.
But the moment I touched it, I knew for sure it was JH's hand ^_^
How many times did I shake hand with him?
I can never forget this warm feeling.

JH was already ahead, and didn't see me.
But I held into his hand, so he turned his head back and saw me.
He looked at me in a nanosecond, and smiled.
I let go of his hand so he could walk away.
I don't know if he recognize me or not, but I couldn't ask for more ^^

In the end of the concert, JH sang Sakura tears,
and ask us to "Jump! Jump!"
As if I hadn't got enough jumping today @@
But I still jumped, following his song.
What else can an employee do when Sajang nim gave order?


After the fanmeeting, I came to JH's favorite curry shop "Kokoro" which is nearby.
I tried the highest level of "Hot spicy curry", which is level 100th.
JH had said that 100th level was not enough for him, he wanted to try hotter and spicier.
Me too.
Dear Jeong Hoon, I officially call for a Competition of Eating hot scipy food between us, will you? ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...