Chat box

2013/01/13

John Hoon Calendar 2013

Click on the pic for full size:



I have this calendar on my desk. Once, a little girl of 4 years old visited my room, she pointed to the calendar and asked:
"Is it you?"

I was surprised: "No, why?"
She answered: Because you look like the photo.
:lol

I couldn't help grinning.
Maybe a child doesn't have keen eyes to differ people, or perhaps I was looking at Jeong Hoon's pics too often so that I started to look like him :D












Thanks hellobombom nim for sharing:
http://blog.naver.com/hellobombom/40177271086 

4 comments:

  1. Damn, this guy is the definition of hotness. Thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ aozora: yes yes, he is the steaming sizzling hotness and the ultimate innocence combined together :D
      Kappa Sub
      (I'm not Jeong Hoon)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pic.
    And I really like your blog. Your blog helps me so much to get to know more about him.
    Since I'm new in this fandom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ hydelinz: welcome to the new fandom ^^
      I'm happy each time I see Jeong Hoon getting a new fan :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...