Chat box

2012/11/05

"Kim Jeong-hoon debuts in comedy movie in Japan"

English article about Jeong Hoon on ohkpop:

Kim Jeong-hoon debuts in comedy movie in Japan

The short film “Mr. Jeong-hoon! My Star Is a Chicken-Man?!”, starring Kim Jeong-hoon, a well-known singer and actor in Korea, has been released for five days from October 31 in major five cities in Japan: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Sendai.

The short film “Mr. Jeong-hoon! My Star Is a Chicken-Man?!”, starring Kim Jeong-hoon, a well-known singer and actor in Korea, has been released for five days from October 31 in major five cities in Japan: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Sendai.

On October 31, the first day of release, an onstage event was held with the hero Kim Jeong-hoon and director Okamoto at Doho Cinema’s Roppongi Hills in Tokyo.


At the event, director Okamoto said, ”While we were filming, I felt somewhat sorry for Kim Jeong-hoon, but thanks to his ideas and suggestions, we produced a wonderful work could be produced thanks to our synergy.”

And Kim Jeong-hoon commented, ”I was afraid what would happen if you would regard me as a real chicken-man. However, I did my best to raise such an atmosphere in the movie.”

This is a comedy film that shows in documentary style the conflicts and dilemmas between Kim Jeong-hoon and his manager that had happened during Kim Jeong-hoon’s activities in the process of live performances, recordings, film shoots and interviews.

Kim Jeong-hoon introduced the movie’s title song “MESSAGE”, which was released on the same day as the premiere was held, saying, “This song was produced by Kawamura Ryuichi of the popular group Luna Sea. It is a love song that reflects the heart of a lover who cannot express his pure heart to the woman he loves.”

As for the music album “Voice 2” that was simultaneously released with the single album on the day of the premiere, he remarked, “I have remade the hit songs of the male singers and I studied very hard about how to add my own color.”

Concerning the future plans, Kim Jeong-hoon said,” I will act mostly as a singer this year and I will meet you with new works next year.” [Yonhap]

Source: http://www.ohkpop.com/77104/kim-jeong-hoon-debuts-in-comedy-movie-in-japan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...