Chat box

2012/04/28

Catch me if you can update


Due to the fans who attended Jeong Hoon's Catch me if you can performances today,
Jeong Hoon did a great job^^
He had a tight schedule, he was tired at first,
but when he went on stage, he gradually regained his strength.
Jeong Hoon completed 2 shows smoothly.
His mood seemed better too.
(I don't know, I'm not Jeong Hoon :D )

Thank you everybody for the support you're showing towards him (^__^)

Here is "Catch me" updated schedule, with other actors replacing Jeong Hoon in the changed dates:

http://www.mmusical.co.kr/Home/Community/NormalNotice.aspx?Mode=r&IdNormalBoard=399&PageSize=10&IdGroup=-1&SrchType=0&SrchTxt=&BeUse=1&SrtCol=0&SrtFlg=DESC&CurPage=1

If you want to come to Jeong Hoon final show on June 1st,
you better book your musical ticket quickly, because many fans are doing so ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...