Chat box

2011/04/08

2011.2.28 Interview of Jeong Hoon (Eng)

Play magazine, 2011 April issue 
Source: JungHoonChina    English translation by Pado Chou

It was the interview on Jeong Hoon's Discharge day,
so everybody was eager to ask if he had a girlfriend already :D




John Hoon Speaking Honestly
(Questions from MC. Answers from Jeong Hoon)

/ \) O  Y5 a5 L6 i* I( Q) M& o! I
Q1: Have you ever had a crash (=liked) on any actress with whom you work together?
5 }2 s  L& |$ ?! k: q% y( p1 ojunghoonchina.comA: No. Yoon Eun Hye of "Goong" has been a friend since we were young,
(Kappa's note: they were in the same company),
Han Ga In of "Witch Yoohee" is already married, Vivian Hsu of "Love Strategies" is the romantic ideal of many men, and Han Eun Jung of "Orange" has strong personality like a man and gets along with me well.
- b0 S6 c  R7 r5 p6 u/ z2 Y, M( n) E' {. B, o

Q2: Have you been in love many times before the military service?junghoonchina.com, ~" t" T% ?0 [+ K% O% [
A: Yes. The time with everyone (my fans) is romantic time., d, w0 I# G; Q4 O/ D, `
(Chou's note: John Hoon knows how to flatter even better after finishing the military service)
( [( d  D4 U& b; ]7 m3 v
$ L! V% `$ a1 S+ `# r金正勋,金政勋,律,金楨勳,kim jeong hoon ,john hoon

Q3: Are you a person who like to be clean?
) i7 q5 K! m+ y. u* ^2 l, `A: Yes. Since I bought a new car and cannot enter the car without having taken a shower, I have keeping the habit of taking shower and being clean.$ l$ k9 H' \# {  u7 k3 k
MC: Last time I met him, I notice the "soldier's smell" (sweat smell) on him, but I could smell fragrance on him before he served in the military.
- x" m6 h9 b9 ?- ~JH: I had been taking shower thoroughly all the time!  ( I/ a; ^) C7 Y/ C$ V
; a1 t) z" O# r1 i6 c% ]) x8 B2 [

Q4: Have you ever been so drunk that you woke up in a place you didn't know?junghoonchina.com- L# Y. i  x; {8 g" ?
A: Yes. Once I woke up at 9am in a park. It's very strange. A group of people drank together, but why everyone ran away later on?
& Z+ F1 m- |- e! k8 Bjunghoonchina.com
' x! L2 e. Z1 f1 h

Q5: Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time?# p0 K& U2 k9 B9 Z8 m
A: Yes. It was in my high school senior year. It was bad and I felt regretful, so I don't do that anymore.
5 E% `; e- v# N3 C* d; _& S# I* \; a& p5 p8 s1 x8 h

Q6: Since you watch various TV dramas in the military, is there any drama you want to join?junghoonchina.com9 A% ?4 X4 v' \; ?+ R# w, N
A: Yes. I want to try all of them.
# E% ^! g3 |$ R, P☜ 勋随律动----金桢勋中文网 ☞ MC: Even the SEX scenes?5 t4 n+ x2 a2 `0 o
JH: I am not confident in my figure, so I will skip the sex scenes.
; o$ S, l- _1 w; X$ P4 _junghoonchina.com
. K! U7 q0 O' ^8 @☜ 勋随律动----金桢勋中文网 ☞

Q7: Do you like anyone's appearance?
! {8 l( i  ^  u( TA: Abe Hiroshi (阿部寬)
, `6 ]& N( f$ V; z% ^4 t金正勋,金政勋,律,金楨勳,kim jeong hoon ,john hoonMC: I look like him!junghoonchina.com4 L/ i3 i2 M5 f2 U
JH: Only your mustache!

 Abe Hiroshi


% B# {. x" j8 w! f* D; n4 A) w$ N8 w' k7 o# n& _, ^
Q8: Do you like sexy girls?junghoonchina.com# U0 Q! Z" |9 n8 H5 v
A: No. When I was in my 20s, I did like sexy girls, but now I like girls with good personality and cute girls. It might sound unreal, but I don't really have any specific preference.金正勋,金政勋,律,金楨勳,kim jeong hoon ,john hoon! u3 D4 W* E1 n# _

. A3 N0 a) y4 d$ T- I! ]- m- p6 a- nQ9: Do you like girl groups?junghoonchina.com3 T$ c7 E1 B* U( f& g4 Z
A: No. Because the age gap is too wide. But I don't dislike them.
. ]# G, O- g3 y: E- L/ \2 }* `
# d4 d. J: |0 k9 @/ e

Q10: You serve in the military, so you should have build up good body. Let us see the masculine side of you!金正勋,金政勋,律,金楨勳,kim jeong hoon ,john hoon7 b( b* }  |: \+ A1 [. ^, w
(At that time, many people were chanting "Take off! Take off! Take off!"(= Take off clothes).  Finally, because JH didn't have confidence in his figure, so he did 10 push-up to show off his masculine side.)

2 comments:

  1. Linda entrevista! Gracias por el post. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. jihoon's seems like such a nice guy. oh well, i like this person :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...