Chat box

2011/03/25

John Hoon's message to Japanese fans

I. Msg on 2011.3.24 Mnet

Credit to 1039hannah san


II. Msg on 2011.3.22

Credit to 8319love san

They have been just posted up, but I guess these 2 videos were recorded on 2011.3.18,
at the Fundraising event.



III. Msg on 2011.3.12 [Engsub]

John Hoon's message right after the earthquake.
This video might not be new for you,
but here is its english subtitles:

Trans by Lee Hyon @FB
Subbed by Kappa Subteam

Download avi file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?he7552urm8gm35o

With all of my gratefullness to Lee Hyon @FB ssi,
and my respect to Kappa Subteam, I don't know about the sub quality of this video.
If you can provide a better subtitle, you're welcome ^^

You can watch other english subbed videos of Jeong Hoon in that youtube channel of Yodaaaa1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...